Friday, April 2, 2010

Letter 2. Banana bread and Ryu.

Brother.

How is it that I have no recipe for banana bread? None. Well, in a box somewhere in Jersey I have loads, but here, nada. Therefore I must google and search through the endless horrible recipes that a random generic website posts for those people who find boxes of cake mix delish. Let me back up for a sec. Let's start with why I'm making banana bread, dear brother. Well, I learned recently that bananas don't enjoy being in the fridge (ok, I already knew that, but I read it again) and they also are not fans of citrus. Like they HATE citrus. They get anywhere near it and they turn blacker than my damn cat. And do you recall where we store our bananas? Yes, next to the oranges. Apparently, Dad has informed Julie of this interesting phenomena, but to no avail. So we have overripe naners. Which is why I am making the bread.

I put rollers in my hair today and wore them for hours. Jenna came over and I wore them while we played bananagrams with the dirtiest words we could think of. I should have taken pictures, but I didn't. Next time. I will take at least one picture a day and then maybe I can figure out how to put them on here! Yup. That is what I shall do.

As for your sega, it doesn't really work. Like the sound does, but no screen. So I got Mathew's. And why is Ryu so hard to beat? Man, I felt like a bum running around the house all day with no work and rollers in my hair in bright pink sweats. It was awesome.

Oh, I broke another Guinness glass. My bad, homie.

Holla.

No comments:

Post a Comment