Friday, April 30, 2010

Letter 7. Public Tables.

Man. I cannot seem to focus at home. I totally get why you always went to B&B to do homework. Sadly, if I go there, I might not to be able to focus either. So, I'm at Panera. All the good tables that you can kind of keep to yourself are taken. Sooooo. I'm sitting at a table in the middle of the room. I don't like my obtrusive, very public table. I feel like I should start playing offensive you tube videos for all to see. Or I could start playing music really loudly and maybe the people at the good tables would get up and leave. I'm thinking about asking this guy at this REALLY good table next to me if I can just scoot in, too. Maybe not.

Well, on to more pressing topics. OK. I'm not sure what's pressing at the current moment. Aside from the fact that I'm not really doing anything that will get me closer to my financial independence. Boo. I want to. I just am having a hard time deciding what route to take. Whatevs. I'll do that later. Maybe I can get a bunch of people to read my other blogs and then I'll get sponsors to pay me. Yes.That would work. I wonder how sponsors work...

Ok. I gotta go. Sorry for the rambling letter. You like it.

Bye bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment