Friday, April 23, 2010

Letter 5. Meh.

So this is a time when I wish I was in Europe with you. Yeah, European guys are jerks, too, but seriously. I'm fine if some guy doesn't want to talk to me, but if you say you like me, shit. You better not be full of shit. I have been pretty much cool about Samori not talking to me, but tonight after Nyccy left, I started acting like a girl. So, like a girl, not a grown ass woman, I text him the following. "Just out of curiosity, did I miss something? Or are you really just a jerk?" Yeah. And it's like midnight. I hope it wakes him up in his shitty apartment and he can't go back to sleep because of it. I'm kinda agitated. I'm deleting his number now. Ok. Done. Douche. I don't know why I really care so much. It's not like he's the only guy in the world. Plus, Onias asked for my number last night. Seriously, though. Fuckin shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment