Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Letter 4. Ish, yo.

Calling international phones is confusing.

Just saying. It is. That being said, I'm calling you after work tomorrow. It better work. So. Sunday was Javier's last day at the Bux so, as I knew you would have, I stopped by to wish him well. Then we were going to go get a beer at Ballyhoo, but it was closed. So I went and hung with him and Jared at his place. They drank beer and we talked about girls, James (which is almost the same), astrology and some other random shit. I knew you would have went over, so I did.

We had two people fired at work today. Yeah. B&B don't play. You don't show up, you're done. I kinda like it. No games. I wish you were going to be here for arts walk. I'm dressing up like a lion and I'm going all out. It will be fab.

Hermes is MIA. For almost two weeks now. :/ Kinda crappy. We put up signs, but nothing yet. Hmmm. What else. I haven't been on here for awhile and I know there's more to tell you. I'm kinda sick right now so thinking isn't at the top of my to do list. So, I'm going to go to sleep.

Oh, wait. I'm going to do another blog. Called "Coffee Goes With Everything". I will start with my trip to Portland with mom and my 8.25 shots and 1/2 cup of coffee. (BTW, that was a horrible idea, I felt like death.)

Ok. I need sleep.

Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment